Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hello To All xD
The Next Foxxer - TheBulge EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 7:06 pm by hellknight

» GM edw
The Next Foxxer - TheBulge EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 1:52 am by CriticalLover

» helppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
The Next Foxxer - TheBulge EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 9:21 am by javiermf

» tirem uma duvida minha por favor
The Next Foxxer - TheBulge EmptyMon May 12, 2008 4:13 pm by hellzank2

» axaxaxa
The Next Foxxer - TheBulge EmptyThu May 08, 2008 9:12 pm by CriticalLover

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

gg2
gamw tin usa

The Next Foxxer - TheBulge

+2
bacardi11
Yggdrasill
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Next Foxxer - TheBulge Empty The Next Foxxer - TheBulge

Post  Yggdrasill Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:06 pm

this guy makes Foxxer look like GM quility goodness hes spawnkilled Blood, glitch killed me from below me well there was a wall in the way, constantly throws the censore out the window.

there whole clan God's (ego much?) is like this if you need screenshots we have them
and if anyone can tell me who high do you have to plus jewels so a stormscreamer does 50 dmg
to a dagger user in light armor and a titan does 20 dmg? it seems he has this unique ability.

~edit~the following is a list of server rules quoted from JB and iv bolded the one they've broken
[quote]
[b]1. No spawnkill.[/b]
2. Don't ask items or levels of any kind from GMs.
3. Third party programs (exploits, l2walker) are forbidden.
4. Spamming in chat is forbidden, this will result in ban.
[b]5. Disrespecting players and racism will not be tolerated.[/b]
6. Names containing with GM is absolutely is forbidden.
[b]7. Taking advantage of server's bugs is forbidden.[/b]
[b]8. No Griefing.[/b]
9. No Wyverns in town.
10. Character names or accounts that looks like 'kjewbrgewi' will be deleted on sight without warning. [/quote]

many of these are shown in this thread alone

~edit2~ since some people cant see past the ends of there noise and accept that if i tell you i dont consider you worth providing anything if your going to constantly tell me my life is worthly
im not going to accept you worth providing proof for secound i said id provide proof when someone worth listening to has in the last 24 hours no one has but im tired of people telling me my life is worthless and calling me a cry baby so heres a link to proof from Lin and Blood to stop this.

Spawnkilling: spawn point for the church teleport: https://2img.net/h/oi25.tinypic.com/xencxz.jpg
Glitch Abuseing: TheBulge and Smegma killing lin from a floor below through a small wall:
https://2img.net/h/oi30.tinypic.com/3090x10.jpg
https://2img.net/h/oi26.tinypic.com/2hnovhj.jpg
https://2img.net/h/oi29.tinypic.com/1z2k1sw.jpg
https://2img.net/h/oi30.tinypic.com/6z2g5j.jpg
https://2img.net/h/oi25.tinypic.com/28ujpms.jpg
https://2img.net/h/oi29.tinypic.com/2j78e9.jpg
Grifing: look at the thread below i constently get this in PMs as well
racist/disrespect: once again look below its got racism as well as disrespect.

Last edited by Yggdrasill on Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:07 am; edited 3 times in total

Yggdrasill

Back to top Go down

The Next Foxxer - TheBulge Empty Re: The Next Foxxer - TheBulge

Post  bacardi11 Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:09 pm

[quote:5d7c="Yggdrasill"]this guy makes Foxxer look like GM quility goodness hes spawnkilled Blood, glitch killed me from below me well there was a wall in the way, constantly throws the censore out the window.

there whole clan God's (ego much?) is like this if you need screenshots we have them
and if anyone can tell me who high do you have to plus jewels so a stormscreamer does 50 dmg
to a dagger user in light armor and a titan does 20 dmg? it seems he has this unique ability.[/quote]

Cry more. You got rolled, rolled and then ROLLED AGAIN. I especially love how when all else fails you accuse us of having the 'unique' ability to not take any damage from you? Lmao. Might as well post up those screenshots of you hitting us for so little damage while you're at it. If you can't beat 'em, ban 'em!

bacardi11

Back to top Go down

Post  Yggdrasill Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:14 pm

[quote:be23="bacardi11"][quote:be23="Yggdrasill"]this guy makes Foxxer look like GM quility goodness hes spawnkilled Blood, glitch killed me from below me well there was a wall in the way, constantly throws the censore out the window.

to a dagger user in light armor and a titan does 20 dmg? it seems he has this unique ability.[/quote]

Cry more. You got rolled, rolled and then ROLLED AGAIN. I especially love how when all else fails you accuse us of having the 'unique' ability to not take any damage from you? Lmao. Might as well post up those screenshots of you hitting us for so little damage while you're at it. If you can't beat 'em, ban 'em![/quote]

well for one i can hit 1k off the GM, and my spell hit atlest 200 off people with +10 jewels and for the last thing you "roll" people by glitch abusing and spawn killing which are agenst the rules

Yggdrasill

Back to top Go down

Post  allmightyspoon Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:16 pm

youve been caught A: Spawnkilling (player that did not move once from the spawn point that you attacked remember?) B: Glitch abusing to attack people (attacked nightmare with a dagger when he was on a elevated platform above the area you were on) we have screenshots of both mind you. Whining has nothing to do with it, to put it in lamens terms you screwed up good, and what happens as a result is what you deserve nothing more nothing less.

allmightyspoon

Back to top Go down

Post  bacardi11 Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:16 pm

Just out of curiosity, did you catch a screenshot of me wrecking you and 2 of your buddies by myself? Or are the walls to blame for that sad excuse for a battle?

Maybe by canadian standards you do that much damage, who knows.

By the way, if you can't handle the word bitch, get off the internet. Bitch.

Quit typing and post some screenshots already. Throw in the one with me standing over three of your corpses.

bacardi11

Back to top Go down

Post  Yggdrasill Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:18 pm

[quote:1ec7="bacardi11"]Just out of curiosity, did you catch a screenshot of me wrecking you and 2 of your buddies by myself? Or are the walls to blame for that sad excuse for a battle?

Maybe by canadian standards you do that much damage, who knows.

By the way, if you can't handle the word bitch, get off the internet. Bitch.[/quote]

so racist now are we when was racist comments allowed anywhere?

Yggdrasill

Back to top Go down

Post  bacardi11 Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:20 pm

Canadian isn't a race, it's a nationality.

bacardi11

Back to top Go down

Post  Yggdrasill Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:21 pm

[quote:2ac1="bacardi11"]Canadian isn't a race, it's a nationality.[/quote]

no but the fact you based something in game on the fact i am is

Yggdrasill

Back to top Go down

Post  bacardi11 Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:22 pm

Screenshots? Quick, print screen the forum post, I might edit it!

bacardi11

Back to top Go down

Post  Yggdrasill Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:25 pm

[quote:d511="bacardi11"]Screenshots? Quick, print screen the forum post, I might edit it![/quote]

seriously learn some respect for your fellow human, the fact that your sitting there belittling us proves the fact that your just a bunch of egotistical people who shouldent be allowed outside let alone online with millions of people.

Yggdrasill

Back to top Go down

Post  bacardi11 Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:27 pm

The fact that your e-feelings get hurt so easily is pathetic. Tell your mom to reinstall the child lock that kept you sheltered from all of the mean guys on the internet.

bacardi11

Back to top Go down

Post  Snickers Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:27 pm

Yggdrasill I would have to say you just a whiny little bitch. Thats about it. You died get over it. He's better then you. Can't man up to it then you need to not go outside or be on the internet

Snickers

Back to top Go down

Post  Yggdrasill Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:29 pm

[quote:5240="bacardi11"]The fact that your e-feelings get hurt so easily is pathetic. Tell your mom to reinstall the child lock that kept you sheltered from all of the mean guys on the internet.[/quote]

when did i ever say my feelings where hurt? seriously can anyone tell me. but its alright dont worry if anyone remembers Dwolf i give this clan his old title.

and i died over it? the way i remember it was you killed our low levels so me and blood came in took you guys out with charaters that where pretty much equal leveled then you glitch abused and killed us. quit saying other people cant handle things.

Yggdrasill

Back to top Go down

Post  bacardi11 Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:31 pm

Sorry we haven't been around long enough to know who dumped on you before we did. But sure, give us the title of Your Pimp, that's fine.

bacardi11

Back to top Go down

Post  Yggdrasill Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:33 pm

[quote:28c1="bacardi11"]Sorry we haven't been around long enough to know who dumped on you before we did. But sure, give us the title of Your Pimp, that's fine.[/quote]

anyone else notice its like clockworks? we lose 1 a month later the next one comes along?

foxxer
dwolf
Shizzy

Yggdrasill

Back to top Go down

Post  bacardi11 Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:11 pm

A list of people who made you cry yourself to sleep at night? Nice. Post some proof or GTFO already.

bacardi11

Back to top Go down

Post  Yggdrasill Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:59 pm

[quote:431e="bacardi11"]A list of people who made you cry yourself to sleep at night? Nice. Post some proof or GTFO already.[/quote]

i beleave i already told you i wont be sending screenshots to your clan because you keep demanding things of us. i also said i only listen to my friends, and the GM and you guys dont fall under the first and i dought you'll ever fall under the secound

Yggdrasill

Back to top Go down

Post  bacardi11 Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:23 pm

LOL why make a whiney sob thread and then refuse to post proof? Way to turn it around and make false accusations. Looks like the whole purpose of this was to cry. Hold on, LET ME CALL THE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMBULANCE!

bacardi11

Back to top Go down

Post  Yggdrasill Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:46 pm

[quote:cf76="bacardi11"]LOL why make a whiney sob thread and then refuse to post proof? Way to turn it around and make false accusations. Looks like the whole purpose of this was to cry. Hold on, LET ME CALL THE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMBULANCE![/quote]

why bother prosenting poof untill someone i actualy care what they have to say asks

Yggdrasill

Back to top Go down

Post  bacardi11 Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:35 am

Good job calling us out on a PUBLIC forum and then refusing to back your accusations up. Thanks for proving my point.

bacardi11

Back to top Go down

Post  Marlee Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:59 am

Enough of this fighting. So everyone stop your QQs now.

Bacardi11, you need to watch your mouth because you've broken several rules already by being racist and disrespecting other players. The chance that you could be possibly harassing players would mean your actions are intolerable. Multiple offenses will lead to a ban. If you are really bugging/exploiting/hacking or whatever else then you will see fit to your punishment when the case is looked into.

Yggdrasill, if you wanted to back up your own words; have proof. You post and have proof, don't add it later because it tends to start a flame war. There will be mindless blaming and fights. Even with proof there can be denial, but proof will be there, so that JBTR will do something about it when he gets to it.

So, both of you stop and take it elsewhere if you decide to keep adding more fuel to the fire. I don't want to see another thread about or post about it.
Marlee
Marlee

http://www.ab18.hypernexus.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Snickers Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:18 am

Well since im not a part of this battle and I want to make this point for everyone to Look at. First I saw no Racist Comments. Second the person that started this was the guy accusing bacardi about glitching. All bacardi is doing is defending him self saying that he didn't do anything wrong. if your going to accuse someone have proof or its hear say. How would you like it if I told you, your wrong. You would probably want to say something back also. Bacardi defending him self against someone that has no proof, shouldn't be looked at. Yggdrasill is the guy that should be dealt with. He is sitting here post random things about people. Griefing he also has highlighted in the first post, He Started griefing when He made the first post. I dont beleive that bacardi is an anyway wrong here. Yggdrasill should be dealt with.

Snickers

Back to top Go down

Post  allmightyspoon Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:10 am

"Maybe by canadian standards you do that much damage, who knows."

that right there is a racist bit against canadians, try reading more then just a third of the post.
second greifing is harassing players killing them over and over just to irritate them, the reason bulge started attacking is is simply because i denied an alliance invite because we had already agreed to ally with TsopaS, i did not screenshot this because i didnt think it would turn into such a damn mess. problem is its continued to escalate into something way beyond what any of us expected, the glitch exploited by TheBulge and Smegma was bypassing terrain limitations by constantly spamming the attack button with something targeted you cant normally reach, what this does is causes the server to see the character moving past the blockage and attacking the target much like mobs do when theyre stuck in a wall or behind a rock. now in all seriousness wait till the gm gets on and makes his judgement and whatever happens deal with it, we dont need anymore arguing and swearing randomly on the forums theres enough of that already. i mean god damn guys, its going to end as soon as the admin is back on monday so just put it to rest till then.

allmightyspoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Yggdrasill Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:10 am

[quote:2788="Snickers"]Well since im not a part of this battle and I want to make this point for everyone to Look at. First I saw no Racist Comments. Second the person that started this was the guy accusing bacardi about glitching. All bacardi is doing is defending him self saying that he didn't do anything wrong. if your going to accuse someone have proof or its hear say. How would you like it if I told you, your wrong. You would probably want to say something back also. Bacardi defending him self against someone that has no proof, shouldn't be looked at. Yggdrasill is the guy that should be dealt with. He is sitting here post random things about people. Griefing he also has highlighted in the first post, He Started griefing when He made the first post. I dont beleive that bacardi is an anyway wrong here. Yggdrasill should be dealt with.[/quote]

i wouldent care if they refuse to give me proof if they really think iv been that disrespectfully to them i dont deserve respect back its my moral and i live by it by the way iv edited the first post with the proof and screenshots.

Yggdrasill

Back to top Go down

Post  Snickers Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:38 pm

Yeah those screen shots are pretty bad. Can't spawn kill someone that just ported(gives you the can't attack in peace zone). For all anyone knows they came through the door and got killed. Thats a sad accusation. The other screen shots shows two purple people fighting. So if your blaming one you have to blame the other. Looks to me as if your intelligence has worked against you on this one, lol.

Snickers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum