Rechercher Advanced Search

gg2
gamw tin usa

Dunno if this is a bug yet or not

:: Bugs

Go down

Dunno if this is a bug yet or not

Post  mazemun on Thu May 01, 2008 8:11 am

hey i dunno if this is a problem anyone else has noticed yet or not cause it only ever happened to me once but since it happened i decided i should report it. Last night while i was in Dragon Valley Caves i got pwned by a group of mobs. I ended up running into a group while i was trying to creep along the edge of the cave. (i have a lap top it sux cant even duel with it but at least i can play the game) and they all killed me. Its okay i took a large group of them with me first. However after i died. The Return to town option didnt pop up like its supposed to. I had to use the restart option and appear back in the cave. It came up then after a second or two. This is the only time its happened to me. But i thought it might be something to watch out for in case its ever happened to anyone else.
mazemun

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/whitetigersilverstar

Back to top Go down

Re: Dunno if this is a bug yet or not

Post  Blitz Ace on Fri May 02, 2008 6:42 pm

I remember this happened to me a few times not only on this server but a few other servers as well. But the only way to solve it is just do a restart like you have said and hopefully just return to town and it will work.

Other then that I have also noticed that when you try to do a SOE and you teleport back to and the screen goes blank you sometimes get a critical error most times when you try SOE from DVC. Donít know if anyone else notices this problem as well. scratch

Blitz Ace

View user profile

Back to top Go down