Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hello To All xD
Nobless issue EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 7:06 pm by hellknight

» GM edw
Nobless issue EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 1:52 am by CriticalLover

» helppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
Nobless issue EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 9:21 am by javiermf

» tirem uma duvida minha por favor
Nobless issue EmptyMon May 12, 2008 4:13 pm by hellzank2

» axaxaxa
Nobless issue EmptyThu May 08, 2008 9:12 pm by CriticalLover

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

gg2
gamw tin usa

Nobless issue

3 posters

:: Bugs

Go down

Nobless issue Empty Nobless issue

Post  mazemun Fri May 02, 2008 8:25 am

Alright, i spent two hours running around looking for that elven witch in the bee hive area. I could NOT find her. How do i know it was 2 hours? I had just purchased buffs. By the time i finally gave it a rest, they were ending. I have no idea where to find her or if the Nobless quest is even working. I havent heard a response to any of my questions and its nearly impossilbe to get someone to answer your questions in game. The community on this server, for lack of a better term sux.
mazemun
mazemun

http://www.myspace.com/whitetigersilverstar

Back to top Go down

Nobless issue Empty Re: Nobless issue

Post  Blitz Ace Fri May 02, 2008 6:56 pm

I'm really sorry to hear that but as you know the Admin (JBTr) has abandoned us and we all don't have a clue where he could be so I'm sorry for that. If there are any problems I am always active on the forums but not in game much because it's kind of boring on the Bartz server (no offence JB) and all my friends have left this server cause of the same problem that you are facing mazemun.

Now to get to your problem the N00bless Quest is working 100% and if you could just let me know is it the part where you have to kill that boss Baraham? If it is then I know it's kind of hard to find her where I had the same problem as well Razz but if you want I will log in game later on at night and I'll just guide you through on the where abouts of her. Just give me your nick and when you will be in game and I'll see you in. study

Blitz Ace

Back to top Go down

Nobless issue Empty :OOO

Post  tsopas Sat May 03, 2008 1:14 am

hi blitz sup(dart)yea i left cause i had the prob that server hasnt ppl to play and cause JB is not here anymore!i learned that he find a job and he is writting the server in hi sdick!
tsopas
tsopas

Back to top Go down

Nobless issue Empty :OOO

Post  tsopas Sat May 03, 2008 1:15 am

i play in another server kamael if u want to try with me tsopas,suthold and more:P
tsopas
tsopas

Back to top Go down

Post  Blitz Ace Sat May 03, 2008 6:05 am

Yo Dart how’s it going man? Which server are you all playing at? If you can just PM me on the forums please the server website thanks. Smile

Blitz Ace

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Bugs

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum