Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hello To All xD
!! I need reimbursenent from a gm !! EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 7:06 pm by hellknight

» GM edw
!! I need reimbursenent from a gm !! EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 1:52 am by CriticalLover

» helppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
!! I need reimbursenent from a gm !! EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 9:21 am by javiermf

» tirem uma duvida minha por favor
!! I need reimbursenent from a gm !! EmptyMon May 12, 2008 4:13 pm by hellzank2

» axaxaxa
!! I need reimbursenent from a gm !! EmptyThu May 08, 2008 9:12 pm by CriticalLover

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

gg2
gamw tin usa

!! I need reimbursenent from a gm !!

5 posters

Go down

!! I need reimbursenent from a gm !! Empty !! I need reimbursenent from a gm !!

Post  chryonichaze Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:28 am

Stupid me >.< i meant to buy 4k bssb and i bought 4kk bssb for 920kk!!! is there any way i can get this reversed??
chryonichaze
chryonichaze

http://www.myspace.com/chryonichaze

Back to top Go down

!! I need reimbursenent from a gm !! Empty Re: !! I need reimbursenent from a gm !!

Post  Blitz Ace Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:55 am

Well once you have done it I guess there isn’t any other way to be honest. Unless you’re playing on the high rate server which you can get your adena back in like 10min. If you’re on the medium rate server then it will take you like 30min to retrieve it back. Smile

Blitz Ace

Back to top Go down

!! I need reimbursenent from a gm !! Empty Re: !! I need reimbursenent from a gm !!

Post  JoiaRara Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:42 am

Truth, once a hurry also did the same thing!
= / ... And dividing the bssd with friends: P Laughing
JoiaRara
JoiaRara

Back to top Go down

Post  chryonichaze Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:25 am

um sry blitz but it takes alot longer than 30 min to get back 920 mil :/ but its fine i sold it back for half what i lost, its not like im struggling for cash, just kinda irritated me, it was all i had at the time
chryonichaze
chryonichaze

Back to top Go down

Post  Blitz Ace Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:38 pm

Haha you think so? Wink I guess you need to roll with me one whole day and see what my life is like in the servers and how quick I make adena. Razz

Blitz Ace

Back to top Go down

Post  chryonichaze Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:34 am

lol kk look me up, my chars are in my sig
chryonichaze
chryonichaze

Back to top Go down

Post  Blitz Ace Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:12 am

No worries. cyclops

Blitz Ace

Back to top Go down

Post  chryonichaze Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:53 am

you wont believe it but i did it twice again today >.< what a waste of money!! luckily it was a lower grade so i didnt lose as much
chryonichaze
chryonichaze

Back to top Go down

Post  Blitz Ace Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:23 pm

LMAO!! N00B!!!!! lol! lol!

Blitz Ace

Back to top Go down

Post  chryonichaze Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:30 am

...its because i wasnt paying attention and i was thinking 4k ss but they sell in thousands....
chryonichaze
chryonichaze

Back to top Go down

Post  Frozen Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:48 am

[quote:d8af="Blitz Ace"]LMAO!! N00B!!!!! lol! lol![/quote]dude shut the fuck up, you dont know what a noob are.

and i bet if u can do 900kk in 30 minutes on bartz ill give u my char but what if u cant? (:

Frozen

Back to top Go down

Post  Blitz Ace Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:08 am

First of all watch your language here FallenBeauty. Wink Second if you’re saying I don't even know what an n00b is then how comes I am saying? Let me ask you do you even know what an n00b is? Think before you open your mouth mate. silent Thirdly I don't give a damn about you giving me your character if I can make 900kk in 30min on the Bartz server. Like I've said I can make 900kk in 30min and that’s that so quit going over the past subject and go farm kid. Razz

Blitz Ace

Back to top Go down

Post  Hunk Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:23 pm

well i really have to say STOP SHOWING OFF haha
ppl who likes doing that r so annoying so if u wont give him anything then just say NO thats all he asked
Hunk
Hunk

Back to top Go down

Post  Blitz Ace Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:10 am

Well if you think that I am showing off first of all I am not okay. Chryonichaze explained what his problem was and I gave him a direct answer where I said it's easy to retain that adena back within 30min. So you call that showing off? FFS kids these days are getting so annoying even more and more...

Blitz Ace

Back to top Go down

Post  chryonichaze Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:32 am

[quote:c149="Blitz Ace"]Well if you think that I am showing off first of all I am not okay. Chryonichaze explained what his problem was and I gave him a direct answer where I said it's easy to retain that adena back within 30min. So you call that showing off? FFS kids these days are getting so annoying even more and more...[/quote]

"kids these days"? What are you, an older gentleman? psh your only 19 kiddo. Lets put an end to the flaming and let this thread die..
chryonichaze
chryonichaze

Back to top Go down

Post  Hunk Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:33 am

i didnt said that u were showing off for ur answer learn to read man <.<
Hunk
Hunk

Back to top Go down

Post  Blitz Ace Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:25 am

[quote]"kids these days"? What are you, an older gentleman? psh your only 19 kiddo.[/quote]

Lmao kiddo? Look mate I maybe 19 and younger then you but I may have more knowledge then you. So sit back and don't involve yourself in silly arguments like this by using a childish word such as "kiddo" where you are the one acting like a kid not me. Razz I will put an end to it if people will stop acting like kids and thinking the wrong way round. Arrow

[quote]i didnt said that u were showing off for ur answer learn to read man <.<[/quote]

So who were you directing this quote to then? Rolling Eyes "well i really have to say STOP SHOWING OFF haha"

Blitz Ace

Back to top Go down

Post  Frozen Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:12 pm

[quote:22c2="Blitz Ace"]First of all watch your language here FallenBeauty. Wink Second if you’re saying I don't even know what an n00b is then how comes I am saying? Let me ask you do you even know what an n00b is? Think before you open your mouth mate. silent Thirdly I don't give a damn about you giving me your character if I can make 900kk in 30min on the Bartz server. Like I've said I can make 900kk in 30min and that’s that so quit going over the past subject and go farm kid. Razz[/quote]
now i know that you are a noob, yes a noob not "n00b", a carebear and a kid. Sorry if i offend you, didnt know that you were a total baby.
i dont will discuss with people like you, do yourself a favor and shut the f... oops ... shut plz (:
if you dont will help just reserve your comments, you dont even play on bartz :/
wathever...
later Very Happy

Frozen

Back to top Go down

Post  Blitz Ace Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:16 am

God you seriously need to sort out your self kid. No wonder I don't see your age displayed because what you’re less then 12?? silent No why should I shut the hell up when you are the one over here just making your self look like a total loser to the public you ass. Razz For your information I do play on Bartz every now and then so open your eyes wide open you dumb ass you might see me running in town sometimes and think before you open your mouth kid.

Anyways I'm done arguing with a pathetic n00b like you if you want a lesson come on the server I'm sure I can teach you a few things or two. Razz

Blitz Ace

Back to top Go down

Post  Frozen Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:28 pm

sure, go cry emo.

Frozen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum